Sunday, April 27, 2014

Post baby belly

So, it's early, but I'm thinking about when I start getting back in shape.  I won't start running until probably September.  I can't fathom starting my running during the Missouri summer.  Not unless I plan to run around 6am.  I'm not a morning person, but it's always a possibility. 

Anyway, I've been eating a lot since Zechariah was born.  Like, a lot.  I can't seem to get full.  I'm ok with that. I'll eat to get my body ready to feed him.  However, I need to watch my foods.  I did have a cookie and ice cream binge the last few days.  Thankfully I've also been eating a lot of salad, veggie soup, homemade whole wheat bread, water, etc...  

I need to stay healthy for me, but also for Zeke.  I want to be healthy, but also get in shape eventually, when my body is ready.  

So, here I am.  Today's 4th Trimester tummy picture. 




No comments: