Sunday, April 27, 2014

Adjusting to the change

You would think there wouldn't be much to adjust to.  I'm used to this, right?  Never.  There's always the adjustment period.  

I'm finally able to breath again.  After every baby I tend to have trouble breathing.  Right after birth it's like my lungs need to adjust and it takes a day or so to breathe properly.  I'm still sore and can't do much more than eat, sleep, use the bathroom, and feed baby. I'm also rather irritable from after birth pains.  Those really suck. 

As for Zeck, he's doing great.  He cried most of the first night.  Last night he did great. He slept a lot of the night, allowing me to sleep some.  
He is finally learning how to nurse, and my milk is coming in, so that helps.  He still likes to try to bite off my nipples, and I'm scared to nurse him.  It's getting better though. 

He is just the favorite person in the house. The kids (even Joy) keep petting his head and kissing him.  I love holding him, and he loves to sleep on my chest.  He's so strong too.  I put him in his tummy and he lifts his head and looks back and forth.  

He's just an an amazing little guy. 




No comments: