Friday, September 16, 2011

Healthy Eating Once Again

Now that Jacob is born, I am looking to get back into my pre-pregnancy weight. My plan is to drink lots of water, like 3/4 of a gallon of water. AFTER that, I can drink milk or 100% juice. I am going to start eating healthier. Whole grains, lots of fruit and vegetables, limited white sugars/flour/sweets. I know it's not possible for me to cut out all the "bad foods" right now. There is really no point in making that part of my plan, when I know it's not going to happen. It will only make me feel like a failure, and I'll just quit.

I am also going to start exercising again. I'm going to start off with 10 push-ups (girl style), 25 reps of the kettle bell, and 25 hindu squats (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPSVpo4mzNI) for the first week. I'm going to start tomorrow, take Sunday off, and then start up again on Monday-Friday. After those get easier, I'll add 5 per exercise. I am also planning on starting up my 30 Day Crunch video again, once I find it in my packed boxes.

What are some of your favorite foods, exercises, and ways to get your body healthy again?

No comments: