Sunday, November 1, 2009

27 weeks 1 day

Wow! I have really slacked off on keep up with this.

Things are going well with this pregnancy. I have been working hard on getting my birthing kit together, and am almost done. I got my mistletoe and shepherd's purse tinctures, Dr Christopher's 6 week formula, and my hypnobirthing book in the last few weeks. I am going to Joyce's today, and am going to go through my kit to see what I have and what I still need. I'll post it on here later.

The baby is doing great. Baby moves all the time, especially at meal times. LOL! Baby loves to eat. ;) I, however, am having a harder time with eating. I have had a loss of appetite for the last week or so, and have had to force myself to eat. I know I need to eat, but the though of food seems so unappetizing. It's obviously not effecting my weight gain, since I've gained about 25 lbs so far. I have been working out a little, but not enough. I was able to walk 3 miles on Friday, with almost no soreness the following day.


I did manage to get a picture of myself. It's not the greatest, but the best I could do on my own. :) It's today's photo at 27 weeks 1 day.

No comments: