Sunday, April 13, 2014

An emotional day - 39 weeks

I'm just really tired. I was up most of the night last night with contractions.  Breathed through them.  Had dreams of birth.  Had the moments between waking and sleeping where it felt like part of the sac was bulging, or baby was coming.  I didn't have a good night sleep.  

I'm having emotional breakdowns today.  Everything is just becoming too much for me.  My kids are fighting today.  Hubby's ER visit.  Imminent baby sometime soon. Then other things in life that just add up. 

I deactivated from Facebook today.  I need time for me.  I need sleep and time to find my inner peace.  My bubble of peace.  My birthing place.  

For other news, today is 39 weeks.  Baby has dropped and starts spinning during night contractions.  

 

No comments: