Monday, January 7, 2013

A Small Break

I think I'm taking an Internet break until baby comes. I'll let you all know when baby is coming/here.

I'm just getting so stressed out. Hubby held me last night as I cried, me saying I'm going to be pregnant forever. I'm tired. I'm no longer enjoying it like I should. I'm not happy when I see birth announcements (which makes me feel worse), but am resentful. I'm starting to have my fears pop into my head again... All the what ifs. I'm day dreaming about having DH break my water. It's always on my mind. I can't stop thinking about trying to get labor started. It's holding my body back.

I need a break from birth. I'm doing laundry today. I'm going to clean. Then I might just sleep the rest of the day. I just need to shut down. I can't go on feeling like this much longer. I'm trying to be strong, but I'm not anymore. I'm falling apart.

((HUGS))

No comments: