Wednesday, September 19, 2012

27 Weeks

Here is my official announcement.

Tomorrow I will be 27 weeks into my pregnancy. I am excited to say we are expecting our 8th baby on December 20, 2012. The fun part is that is also Brigham's 6th birthday!

The kids are very excited. We told them a couple weeks ago, when my tummy was popped enough that it could not be mistaken for much other than a "Baby Bump".

Brent's Grandmother, Joyce, passed this year. I feel strongly that this baby is a girl. I talked with Brent about names. That I want to name her after Joyce. After talking about it, he came up with a name I really love. So, if we have a girl, the name might be Joy Christine (Joy C).

If we have a boy, that's a different story. I have no clue. Boy names are drawing a blank, which is another reason I "feel" this is a girl. Every time I am like this, the sex is that of the names I think of.

I just wanted to update what all is going on lately.

Our 8th baby, 5th home birth, and 3rd unassisted birth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a lovely bump . you truly glow . families like yours make this world a better place~
Liss